National Park Adventure Board Game for Family and Kids Ages 7 & Up, 2-6 Players with Artwork by Anderson Design Group
Relive the unforgettable experiences of the great American outdoors, while making new memories with your children, thanks to the National Park Adventure Game. The easy-to-understand rules and engaging gameplay make this board game the ideal entertainment at family gatherings and dinner parties. Whether it’s an adult only affair or you’re looking to get the kids involved, the National Park Adventure Game is sure to bring some good-natured duels to dining tables and living rooms across America.
© Anderson Design Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
• Family board game for ages 7 and up
• Compete with up to 6 players for the ultimate park adventurer crown
• Two playing styles based on player’s age
• Choose from 6 unique, animal themed playing pieces
• Matte laminated, foldable board for easy storage
• 48 keeper cards and 62 park cards bursting with exciting trivia facts
• Artwork by Anderson Design Group ©
How to Play:
The objective of this light-hearted family game is to navigate your way across the board, collecting either 1 of every keeper card (aquatic, bird, animal, landmark) or 4 of the same category before your opponents. Once you acquire all your cards, you should proceed towards the center of the board and claim your title as the ultimate park adventurer!
- Framed art, framed art sets, and prints are shipped within 2-3 business days
- Canvas & canvas art sets are shipped within 4-5 business days
- Tapestries, duvet covers, shower curtains, blackout curtains, and throw pillows are shipped in 4-6 business days
- Baskets, frames, blankets, and shelves are shipped within 2-3 business days
- We offer free ground shipping with every order. Orders are delivered within 5-7 business days
- FedEx Standard Overnight delivers in 1 business day
- FedEx 2Day delivers in 2 business days
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery delivers in 5 business days
We will happily accept merchandise within 30 days of receiving your product. The product must be in its original condition.
Check our FAQ page for more details about the return steps.
In the rare event your order becomes damaged during shipment, please contact us at email@example.com or (646) 971-9911 and we’ll make sure to get things right.