Midnight Blue Storm by Ingrid Beddoes Duvet Cover
The soft and stunning duvet cover by Ingrid Beddoes boasts a printed face with a cream color brushed fabric back. The duvet comes equipped with ribbon ties inside to hold the insert in place while its invisible zipper closure is hidden away at the bottom of the cover. Add an elegant touch to your bedding and experience true luxury. Thanks to premium quality and durable brushed polyester, our duvet covers will never lose their original color and shape, no matter how many times you wash them. Lighter and softer than sateen, our super-comfy duvet covers are available in King, Queen and Twin Sizes.
Quality: Manufactured out of premium quality materials, our duvet covers are entirely made out of microfiber and brushed polyester to eliminate wrinkling and shrinkage. Easy to Clean: You can easily clean our duvet covers in your washing machine. Make sure to use a mild detergent and wash with cold water. Hypoallergenic to ensure maximum safety: The microfiber material is durable and super-soft but also safe for everyone to use. Available in Multiple Sizes: The duvet cover is available in King, Queen and Twin sizes. Purchase a duvet cover for everyone in the family! Made in the USA for best-in-quality production supporting local artists.
- Framed art, framed art sets, and prints are shipped within 2-3 business days
- Canvas & canvas art sets are shipped within 4-5 business days
- Tapestries, duvet covers, shower curtains, blackout curtains, and throw pillows are shipped in 4-6 business days
- Baskets, frames, blankets, and shelves are shipped within 2-3 business days
- We offer free ground shipping with every order. Orders are delivered within 5-7 business days
- FedEx Standard Overnight delivers in 1 business day
- FedEx 2Day delivers in 2 business days
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery delivers in 5 business days